If you are really interested, here are five things about Vishal…
- Was born in a middle-class family in 1978. Took 30 years to find himself.
- Got an MBA in Finance (unfortunately!) and then ran the rat race for eight ‘long’ years while working as a stock market analyst. Quit the rat race in 2011 to live the life of a free bird.
- Best advice ever received – “Three qualities for success: integrity, intelligence, and energy. If you don’t have the first, the other two will kill you.”
- Spends 75% of waking time reading, researching, writing, and playing with his kids. Earns his living by writing and teaching people how to handle their money simply and sensibly.
- Wishes to leave the world a much better place than he found it.